- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 can diced Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Salsa
- 4-6 Chicken Thighs
- plack pepper
- Cut all vegetables in medium pieces. Dice the onion. Saute the onions and carrots until the onion is lightly golden.
- In a big baking pan add all vegetables, salt and black pepper. Add 1-2 cups of hot water.
- Salt the chicken and place it on the top of the vegetables. Cover with aluminium foil and put in preheat to 385F oven.
- Bake until vegetables and chicken are almost done. In a small bowl mix 2-3 tbsp of the liquid part of the meal and add 1 tbsp red pepper. Add it on top of the chicken and bake another 10-15min.
- Serve this Baked Vegetables with Chicken Thighs warm with glass of wine 🙂