- 6 small zucchini
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella and chedar
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and put in bowl.
- In a skillet preheat 2tbsp oil. Add the diced onion and saute them for 3min. Add the ground beef and mix it with the onions. After 3-4min add the diced zucchini seeds and garlic and let it cook for 2-3min.
- Stuff squash with the mixture and place in 9×13 inch baking pan. Pour sauce over squash and cover pan with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until cooked. Remove foil and cover with the shredded cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.