This is one of the fastest and simplest potato salad recipes. It doesn’t need complicated ingredients and it serves as an easy side dish.
- Spring Onions
- Olive Oil
- Plack Pepper
- Boil the potatoes with the skin on. It is good to add some salt in the boiling water. That way the skin will peel easily.
- After the potatoes are ready, peel the skin and cut them in pieces.
- Add them in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with the chopped spring onion and parsley.
- Add salt, black pepper, oil and vinegar to taste.
- This easy and low calorie potato salad is a great side dish for steak or fish.